Seraph Property Management is a rapidly growing property management firm based in Cardiff managing residential properties and leasehold blocks across South Wales. We believe in developing our people, and are proud members of ‘Investors In People’.
Seraph Property Management is looking for a Property Administrator or Senior Property Administrator that has experience in this role or similar within the property sector. The company has a strong culture surrounding hard work, dedication, customer service, attention to detail and teamwork.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Administrator are to assist and support the Block Management team in the areas of compliance, administration and to be the initial point of contact for queries from leaseholders and contractors.
- Support block management team
- Be the initial point of contact for all block management issues and liaise with directors and leaseholders when required.
- Liaise with contractors and our in-house maintenance team for quotes, to organise works and coordinate access.
- Liaise with leaseholders regarding maintenance items or other issues.
- Deal with utility suppliers and ongoing bills.
- Log details of insurance claims and liaise with insurers.
- Organise and manage keys.
- Assist Block Manager to monitor and maintain the compliance register, ensuring that certificates and accreditations are kept up to date and with any required actions.
- Respond to customer queries via telephone or email.
- Various admin and taking payments from leaseholders.
- Handle emergency out-of-hours calls (placed on a rota with other members of the team).
- Experience in working in Block Management, Commercial Management, Compliance Management or similar is desirable.
- Experience in company secretarial services is desirable.
- Very good communication skills
- Very good numeracy & literacy skills
- Very good IT skills (would be required to use Block Management software)
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information, systems and procedures
- Good telephone manner
- Very good organisational skills
- Very good planning skills
A senior position would expect to have minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
Salary: £17,000.00-£24,000 per year (depending on qualifications and experience).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent